The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
Connected Mobility Services merges the digital and technical world with our passion for delighting our customers. We dedicate our services to always find customer centric solutions that not only exceed our customers’ expectations but delight them with our knowledge and support during the process. One of the main pillars of these services is Mercedes me connect.
Mercedes me connect combines numerous connectivity services from Mercedes-Benz. Using dedicated Apps and websites, these services enable customers to connect with their vehicle at any time and from anywhere. Smartphones, tablets or PC’s can be used to locate their vehicle, remotely operate specific functions, as well as manage vehicle maintenance and user accounts.
We also invest in the future of mobility. Car2Go and Car2share Cargo pioneer the realm of innovative mobility services. Along with other smartphone based mobility concepts such as smart ready to drop, we optimize the use of existing transportation infrastructure and develop flexible and ecofriendly mobility solutions of the future.
These are just some of the digital services Mercedes-Benz currently provides. With our continued expansion, many more customers are experiencing the benefits of this technology. The latest Pro Connect and Connect Business services from Mercedes-Benz, ensures van owners and fleet customers can monitor their vehicles too. Smart customers are also catered for with the new Smart Control App.
Here you can check more information about Connected Mobility Services:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems
• Log all activities in the ticketing tool
• Participate in the setup and the further development of this new business
• Resolve minor training issues on the phone
• Resolve reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
• Report undefined issues to higher level
• Identify weaknesses in our processes or tools and create awareness
• Identify problems that can affect our processes and escalate accordingly
• Support users with process knowledge and case specific routing
• Excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B)
• Fluent German
• Good command of English (corporate language)
• Preferably experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
• Affinity with IT and/or "internet of things" is an asset.
• Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
• Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
• Knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
• Attractive salary based on previous experience;
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
• Pension plan;
• 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
• Competitive performance based salary growth;
• Result oriented bonuses;
• Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
• Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
• Development: You will receive a personally tailored development plan with interesting career opportunities.
• Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work.The company internal Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks,frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Yoga, tennis tournaments, kayak tours and indoor soccer games.
• Free hot beverages like coffee (also coffee specialties like Café Latte, Espresso etc.), tea, soup and hot chocolate on all floors. You can also visit our company café to get special drinks and pastries like fresh Croissants and Donuts during your coffee breaks!
• Healthy and diverse lunch options in the company restaurant including smoothies and theme days with e.g. Pizza, Burger, Pasta, Schnitzel and many more options! Daily salad buffet and a sandwich station is also one of our employees’ favorites.
This position is on a fulltime base (40 hrs per week). 24 hours shift pattern with a competitive salary and the possibility to increase your income with the shift allowance.
We provide an extensive 4 week initial training and a follow up buddy program.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation in English and any other documentation that adds value to your application.