Voxpro is Ireland's largest international provider of customer experience, technical support and sales operations solutions. Voxpro partners with some of the world's most exciting, innovative and disruptive tech organizations - including Airbnb - to support their customers by delivering the world’s best customer experiences. Voxpro designs and delivers a range of business services for and on behalf of its partners, such as multilingual customer experience and technical support, trust and safety, risk and fraud activity, social media management, sales, analytics and harnessing product insights.
Established by co-founders, Dan and Linda Kiely, Voxpro currently operates centers of excellence in Cork and Dublin, Ireland; Athens, Georgia and Folsom, California, USA. The company delivers a premium customer support experience to customers in over 32 countries internationally. Voxpro works with partners who evolve from disruptive tech start-ups to global giants, helping them to scale internationally and to deliver a beautiful customer experience to their customers with every interaction.
Our success is down to our talented and passionate people. Voxpro consists of almost 2,000 like-minded souls joining from over thirty nations across the globe who provide businesses with premium multilingual support solutions 365 days a year. Their creativity and hunger delivers compassionate, clever and robust solutions to some of the most visionary companies in the world.
Voxpro is now part of Telus International. Operating as ‘Voxpro – powered by TELUS International, it brings a dynamic track record supporting the world’s innovators and disruptive technology companies, helping them to evolve and scale into some of today’s most renowned global brands. With its dedicated, shared or co-located customer support capabilities, Voxpro provides TELUS International with additional diversity and flexibility in meeting the needs of marketplace disruptors.
Working Life at Voxpro:
At Voxpro, we pride ourselves in being part of a highly motivated and capable family of almost 2,000 dedicated professionals. We constantly invest in our employee experience to engage, acquire and retain the very best talent. When hiring, we don’t just focus on behavioral and technical competencies, but also on cultural and motivational fit. We cherish our people and are committed to providing the tools they need to shape their dream career. We offer a wide variety of professional development opportunities for employees at Voxpro under our learning and development umbrella of ‘Voxpro University’ to ensure that our people are assisted in reaching their career goals. At Voxpro, we pride ourselves on our culture of innovation and have invested in state of the art, fun and engaging office environments for our people to be inspired in as they work- these offices include a multitude of pods, break-out spaces, amphitheater and play zones that are dotted throughout all our offices. Voxpro is a fun and inclusive place to work and boasts of a multitude of social clubs, company parties and charitable activities to get involved in.
The role purpose is to support Airbnb customers with their queries. You will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer care. At Voxpro we are open 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year to support our clients’ customers and as such you may be required to work a variety of shifts but this will be clarified with you on the phone at our initial contact stage.
• Deal with members’ email queries promptly and efficiently, in accordance with company procedures
• Process all incoming phone calls from customers and manage all requests, changes and cancelations as necessary
• Interact with a diverse customer base
• Input and access data on multiple systems
• Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising , ensuring to report recurring queries in order to minimize repeat callers.
• Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in e-mail update, team meetings, training and other briefings.
• Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
• Look at opportunities to make changes and improve the processes where possible .
• Maintain at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance, as outlined by your Manager in relation to call times, idle times and other performance metrics as they arise
• Help maintain a good team and working environment through assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in team meetings.
• Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as may be required from time to time by your Manager or other designated authority figures.
Necessary Qualifications/ Experience:
• Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in English and italian
• Previous customer support experience is an advantage
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
• Strong time Management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
• Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service .